Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Revenue Management
Passionate about revenue management and having acquired almost 10 years of experience with different fields of application, I am always seeking new challenges, strongly looking for further capacities development, willing to discover many new environments and excited about confronting my current perspectives to different paradigms.
Swiss International Air Lines
Since November 2017
- In charge of Lufthansa Group passengers revenue generated in market Italy
- 5th biggest market (after DACH & US)
Turnover 2018: 672 Mios EUR
- Working with a team of 3 junior pricers
- Leading or representing Revenue Management in different projects, including multi-airlines integration, cooperation with Joint Ventures, and large marketing programs
- Concept & special tasks owner - various topics aiming at supporting Pricing community in their daily work
Swiss International Air Lines
to November 2017
- In charge of the passengers revenue generated in respective markets (see below), with O&D perspective.
- Apr16-Jul17: markets GB, IE, GR, TR, AE, OM, PK and offline MEST - for SWISS
- Jul17-Jan18: markets GB, IE, IS - for Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian Air Lines)
- Special tasks owner, acting as referee, providing support to the teams and training newcomers on various topics
- 2016 turnover: 316 Mios GBP
to March 2016
- In charge of groups and catering strategy for Paris Cluster, in partnership with revenue managers, hotels' management committees and sales departments (proactive and reactive).
- 2014 turnover: 50 M€ net (10 hotels)
to September 2013
- In charge of revenue optimization for 2 properties within Paris Cluster.
- Courtyard Paris Arcueil 4*
Courtyard Paris Saint-Denis 4*
Renaissance Paris Vendôme 5*
Adagio City Aparthotel
to March 2012
- Position based at Adagio headquarter.
In charge of the revenue optimization for 7 properties (France South West region).
to August 2011
- Assisting the market Director of Revenue Analysis and the analysis team (6 persons) for the revenue optimization.
- Main focus on: Marriott Champs Elysées, Marriott Rive Gauche Conference Center and Courtyard Arcueil
MS Office suite
Excel advanced professional skills including VBA and complex pivot tables
Amadeus Altea Inventory, LHG systems
PMS & CRS: Opera 5, Marsha, One Yield, GPO/SFAWeb, Tars, Fols, Hotix
working in an international group and intercultural office where English is the main language used
8 years of courses during studies
strong analytical and numercial skills, bigger picture as well as detailed outlook
results oriented, problem solving skills
good understanding of sales departments needs and consumers behaviors
used to deal with all types of clients: internal and external, sales people and 'figures' people, top management and operational teams, property owners & asset managers, head offices / VPs etc.
multi-tasking, project management
capable to work under pressure
enjoying teamwork and able to work autonomously, used to coordinate actions through various departments, audit
thorough and precise
cheerful teamplayer, company culture ambassador
curious, willing to learn new things
capable to adapt to different environments and situations