Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Revenue Management
Passionate about revenue management and having acquired almost 10 years of experience with different fields of application, I am always seeking new challenges, strongly looking for further capacities development, willing to discover many new environments and excited about confronting my current perspectives to different paradigms.
Swiss International Air Lines
Since November 2017
- In charge of Lufthansa Group passengers revenue generated in market Italy
- 5th biggest market (after DACH & US)
Turnover 2018: 672 Mios EUR
- Working with a team of 3 junior pricers
- Leading or representing Revenue Management in different projects, including multi-airlines integration, cooperation with Joint Ventures, and large marketing programs
- Concept & special tasks owner - various topics aiming at supporting Pricing community in their daily work
Swiss International Air Lines
to November 2017
- In charge of the passengers revenue generated in respective markets (see below), with O&D perspective.
- Apr16-Jul17: markets GB, IE, GR, TR, AE, OM, PK and offline MEST - for SWISS
- Jul17-Jan18: markets GB, IE, IS - for Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian Air Lines)
- Special tasks owner, acting as referee, providing support to the teams and training newcomers on various topics
- 2016 turnover: 316 Mios GBP
- Define the pricing policy (fares, conditions, restrictions) for each market/POC and set/adjust steering parameters to maximize net revenue according to the strategy set
- Define the three airlines’ positioning in each market in terms of prices per compartment
- Identify revenue opportunities anticipating trends and developments, calculate business cases for major changes
- Monitor traffic flows ans set priorities
- Analyze the offer of relevant benchmark carriers and closely monitor their activities as well as the overall market competitive landscape and consequently derive actions
- Ensure adequate protection of all relevant POC peaks in coordination with respective Capacity Steerer
- Monitor and analyze performance, implement success controls and take corrective/improvement measures to exceed set targets
- Ensure distribution and filing activities in each market/POC
- Perform partner airline pricing (codeshare, SPA as well as interline)
- Ad' hoc projects management (e.g. GB realignment after Brexit - coordinating revenue management, local sales office, marketing, online sales team and network department for out of the box teamwork)
"Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is the airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 43 countries from Zurich and Geneva and carrying more than 16.5 million passengers a year with its 91-aircraft fleet.
The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive logistic solutions to around 130 destinations in over 80 countries.
As the airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies the country’s traditional values, and is committed to delivering the highest product and service quality. With its workforce of over 9000 personnel, SWISS generated total operating income of roughly CHF 5 billion in 2016.
SWISS is part of the Lufthansa Group, and is also a member of Star Alliance, the world’s biggest airline grouping."
to March 2016
- In charge of groups and catering strategy for Paris Cluster, in partnership with revenue managers, hotels' management committees and sales departments (proactive and reactive).
- 2014 turnover: 50 M€ net (10 hotels)
- Includes strategy for city-wide events, up to 4 years out: large medical congresses or industry fairs (e.g. PCR, Airshow, First Vision etc.) as well as major sport events (e.g. UEFA 2016).
- Project management: implementation of GPO (Marriott groups evaluation and booking engine), pariticipation in the renewal of Paris Convention Bureau Charter (for the hosting of major congresses), etc.
- Central position to ensure cross-functional collaboration: bringing 4 different departments with respective goals (single hotel vs. market / volume only vs. profitability / individual vs. group targets) to work hand-in-hand towards the same objective.
- Ensure both single hotel profitability and group performance, avoiding canibalisation while maintaining competitiveness.
- Implementation of new processes & tools to optimize far out bookings and limit lost&turndown businessFoster market view and cross-sell practicesCentralise groups business planning (yearly budgets), provide recommendations to revenue managers, ensure forecasts accuracy and safeguard bottom line profitability for each property via conituous adaptation of groups and transient optimal mix
- Managing portfolio complexity: from exclusive boutique hotels to one of the largest hotels in Europe & largest convention venues in Paris. Covering both high-end leisure customers, corporate business, airport environment, tour series or airline crews.
Marriott International in Paris : 14 hotels, 3080 rooms, 100,000sq ft. of event space.
Marriott Hotel Champs Elysées – 192 rooms, 6.000 sq ft meeting space
Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center – 757 rooms, 51.670 sq ft ms
Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport – 300 rooms, 12.650 sq ft ms
Marriott Opera Ambassador – 298 rooms, 7640 sq ft ms
Renaissance Paris La Défense – 327 rooms, 7.535 sq ft ms
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe – 118 rooms, 1.710 sq ft ms
Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadéro – 122 rooms, 3.340 sq ft ms
Renaissance Paris Vendôme – 97 rooms, 260 sq ft ms
Renaissance Hippodrome de Saint-Cloud – 110 rooms, 5900 sq ft ms
Courtyard Arcueil – 170 rooms, 1.025 sq ft ms
Courtyard Colombes – 150 rooms, 900 sq ft ms
Courtyard Saint-Denis – 150 rooms, 1.345 sq ft ms
AC Hotel Paris Porte Maillot – 164 rooms
AC Hotel Paris Le Bourget Airport – 122 rooms, 120 sq ft ms
to September 2013
- In charge of revenue optimization for 2 properties within Paris Cluster.
- Courtyard Paris Arcueil 4*
Courtyard Paris Saint-Denis 4*
Renaissance Paris Vendôme 5*
- Ad’ hoc analysis (business cases)
- Prepare and lead Sales strategy meeting (weekly):
Follow-up market share for performances enhancement
Monitor results evolution and budget achievement
Highlight risks and business opportunities, make recommendations / plan corrective actions (restrictions/inventory, mix, pricing, sales actions)
Forecast next weeks/months results
Strategic discussion with executive team: general manager, director of sales, director of finance, director of operations
- Owners meeting (asset managers) - monthly
- Monthly reporting/critiques
- Wholesaler FIT rates and allotments/extra allot/freesale definition in partnership with Director of leisure sales and Inventory team
- Groups quotations (corporate, leisure, series)
- Business Plan:
Define rooms strategy for next year and participate with executive team in setting the property global goals
Specify segment per segment strategies and convert into numbers (budget)
Introduction to area (Western Europe) management team
Introduction to property owners
"As Marriott International has grown to be a leading lodging company with more than 3,700 properties in 74 countries and territories worldwide, we remain grounded in a set of core values: put people first, pursue excellence, embrace change, act with integrity and serve our world.
Our relentless focus on innovation and action fuel the way we do business. With the most powerful brand portfolio in the world, we set the bar for the hospitality industry.
Yet our strength lies in more than just a business model. It's our unique and storied heritage--a way of doing business--that enriches relationships and instills a passion for who we are. Together, we are opening doors of opportunity... for our guests, owners and franchisees, and associates.
Marriott is consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work,” and we know it’s our culture that makes us unique. Become part of our tradition of teamwork, excellence, and community involvement.."
Marriott brands in France (28 hotels) :
JW Marriott, Renaissance, AC Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott, Autograph Collection, Marriott Vacation Club.
Adagio City Aparthotel
to March 2012
- Position based at Adagio headquarter.
In charge of the revenue optimization for 7 properties (France South West region).
- Teamwork with sales department for corporate contracts renewal and special offers launching
- Hotels' team cross training and RM processes implementation
- Strategy refinement
- RM tools development
- Teamwork with Pricing office for rates grids adjustment and market positioning
- PMS maintenance, inventory management
- Bi-weekly yield meetings
- Risks and opportunities analysis, recommendations
"The Adagio City Aparthotel brand was born of a 50/50 joint venture between Accor, a premier international hotel operator which ranks number 1 in Europe, and the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, European leader in short haul tourism."
Leader on the market, Aagio City was the first aparthotels brand to implement revenue management, entirely re-thinking the usual methods to match their rates/length of stay core business specifics.
The concept of city center apartments with 'feel at home' environment completely falls in with today's consumer behavior and appears as a solid hospitality player in front of exploding AirBnB.
Adagio City Aparthotels, leading group of aparthotels in Europe:
- 3 ranges: Adagio, Adagio Access and Adagio Premium
- 100 properties, 11,000 apartments
- 11 countries
to August 2011
- Assisting the market Director of Revenue Analysis and the analysis team (6 persons) for the revenue optimization.
- Main focus on: Marriott Champs Elysées, Marriott Rive Gauche Conference Center and Courtyard Arcueil
- Transient and groups forecast (daily, 4 months rolling)
- Weekly analysis of on-the-book, pace and pick-up per segments
- Market and ad' hoc analysis including booking source, booking window, nationalities, future outlook, month end reports
- Market share follow-up
- Participation to yield meetings
Plazza Boutique Hotels
to December 2009
- Assisting the Marketing and Communication Consultant for the two hotels
- Jardin des Marais and Patio Saint Antoine
- Working on the corporate identity and style guide
- Creation of leisure packages
- Press release redaction
- Development of new commercial partnerships
- Preparation of trade shows
Les Hôtels Emeraude
to August 2009
- Assisting the Revenue Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing
- 11 hotels, mainly in Paris + Bordeaux (Chateau Hotel Grand Barrail, Saint-Emilion) and Nantes (Best Western Plus Hotel de la Regate)
- Monthly results consolidation and analysis
- Market analysis
- Adaptation of RM tools for the last acquisition of the group (Best Western Plus Hotel de la Regate, Nantes)
- Participation to yield meetings
- OTAs' extranets update
- Participation to the 2010 sales strategy definition
- Database management
to August 2007
- Support the front desk team with daily tasks
- Check-in & check-out, groups welcoming
- Arrivals checks ans preparation
- Concierge service